Podcasting is a great way to share your voice and ideas with the world. It’s also a great way to learn new things and stay up-to-date on current events. At Nomads HQ, we have shared hundreds of podcasting resources including guides, reviews, and tutorials.
Starting a podcast.
If you’re thinking of starting a podcast, we have detailed guides here on nomadshq.com that will give you all you need on podcasting basics. We cover everything from picking a topic and recording your first episode, to promoting your show and growing your audience.
We have written detailed guides on how to name your podcast including best practices that will help you find and claim your podcast name.
If you’re starting out, there are a few pieces of equipment you’ll need to get started. You don’t need to break the bank though – most of these items can be bought for under $200.
- Microphone: A good quality microphone is important for creating high-quality audio. We recommend the Blue Yeti, which can be bought for around $130.
- Headphones: You’ll need a good pair of headphones to monitor your audio levels. We recommend the Sennheiser HD 280 Pro, which can be bought for around $100.
- Recorder: Unless you’re using a computer to record your podcast, you’ll need a recorder. We recommend the Zoom H4n, which can be bought for around $200.
We have detailed guides on how to write solo or collaborative scripts for your podcast.
Once you’ve got your show recorded, there are a few things you can do to make sure it sounds great.
- Editing: Editing your podcast can make a big difference in the overall quality of the show. We recommend using a program like Adobe Audition, which can be bought for $20/month.
- Music and Sound Effects: Music and sound effects can add a lot to your show. We recommend using services like Audio Jungle or Orange Free Sounds, which have libraries of royalty-free music and sound effects.
Once you’ve created your podcast, you need to find a host to store and distribute it. This is where we come in – Nomads HQ offers detailed guides and reviews on free podcast hosting that you can take advantage of today.
Some of the guides we have written include;
- Podcast hosting for churches: If you’re a pastor or church leader, this guide is for you. Learn how to start a podcast, choose the best hosting service and more.
- Podcasting for Business: Learn how to create valuable content for your customers, attract new listeners, and more.
- Podcast hosting for monetization: This guide is for podcasters looking to make money from their show. Learn how to choose the right host, set up sponsorships, and more.
Podcast Hosting Reviews
As of March 2022, there are more than 30 podcast hosting providers and we have reviewed 14 of the best podcast hosting providers. We have detailed reviews on the following;
Monetizing a podcast:
One of the great things about podcasting is that there are a number of ways to make money from your show. In this guide, we cover the most common methods podcasters use to make a profit.
Promoting your podcast:
Podcasting is a great way to reach new listeners, but you need to promote your show to see results. This guide covers a range of promotional techniques, from social media marketing to guest appearances on other podcasts.
Growing your audience:
Attracting new listeners is essential for any podcaster looking to build a successful show. This guide provides tips and tricks for growing your audience, including ways to get featured on iTunes and Google Play.
We hope you find these resources helpful and that they help you create a podcast that exceeds your expectations! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to us – we’re always happy to help.
Our Latest Guides and Reviews on Best Podcast Hosting and other Hosting Equipment:
write a brief intro Podcast hosting is a relatively new service, but it’s becoming more and more popular. There are many ways to host podcasts, but one of the simplest ways is through SoundCloud. Soundcloud provides an easy way for people to share their audio content...
Are you looking for the best tech podcasts you can listen to? That tells me that you are among the tech die-hards that want to stay updated on developments in your line of profession. These updates are critical for the success of any business and its leadership. From...
Top 200 Podcasts Globally - Podcast Rankings on Oct 2020 The table below shows the top 200 podcasts globally: 1▶–audiochuckCrime Junkie2▶–The Daily WireThe Ben Shapiro Show3▶–NBC NewsDateline NBC4▶–Earwolf & Jenna Fischer and Angela KinseyOffice...
Where do People Listen to Podcasts To fully answer this question, I will indicate statistics of the location people usually find themselves listening to podcasts and will go further to indicate the platforms where people find and play their podcasts. Locations: Where...
If you are into podcasting, then you probably know that it is very addictive, or isn't it? As such you may find that you need to discuss more than one subject matter targetting multiple niches from your audience. Great podcast hosting providers should be able to...
Captivate is yet another great podcasting alternative to Podbean. It is worth noting that Captivate have been in the podcast industry for years. This means that as compared to Podbean, Captivate has a great deal of experience within the industry. The podcast hosting...
Did you know that 75% of the US is conversant with terminology podcasting? Statistics have shown that over 100 million Americans listen to at least one podcast each month. In a period of three years, monthly podcast listeners have grown 54% (half of Americans)....
Podcasts are an efficient method of reaching a larger and extensive audience about your products or services. It acts as a voice that can persuade and influence people to be decisive. What if you converted your podcasts into text formats that are easy to read and...
In this post, I have reviewed the best free and unlimited podcast hosting available in the market today. Podcasts have undergone massive progress from just being sources of entertainment platforms available to a chunk of the global population. They have gained such...
One of the most important things to consider when making a new podcast is podcasting equipment and podcast hosting. The aim here is to acquire quality audio equipment at cost-friendly prices. This is also quite challenging as the best audio and/or video equipment for...